Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Land Planning
Pioneer Engineering offers builders and developers a complete set of integrated project services including professional engineering, land planning, graphics, and landscape architecture. This collaborative effort allows us to streamline the construction process. Our positive team focus and strong work ethic foster innovative approaches to problem solving that involve staff from each discipline.
Early in each project, our staff initiates discussions with all involved parties so everyone has an accurate view of the work to be done. This strategy helps us anticipate and prevent potential problems in order to meet project deadlines. We provide a realistic budget for each project, which acknowledges client concerns about costs and completion schedules. Our extensive knowledge and experience are evident in our ability to evaluate a site and determine its development potential. These key elements in the design process allow Pioneer Engineering staff to meet client needs and provide site sensitive designs. This integrated approach enables Pioneer Engineering to meet and exceed client expectations. Whether you’re seeking civil engineering, land surveying, or landscape design in the Twin Cities or surrounding areas, the licensed and certified professionals at Pioneer Engineering can help.
At Pioneer Engineering, You Will Find:
- A track record of technically and aesthetically solid designs for many of the largest developers and home builders of the greater Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin.
- An emphasis on strong working relationships with developers and regulatory agencies.
- Experienced Minnesota land surveyors and land planners supported by a highly qualified and skilled technical and administrative staff.
- Expertise in the areas of landscape architecture, environmental issues, site planning and government requirements.
- A variety of projects that encompass all sizes and types of work from a 4,000-unit development in Blaine to work with Habitat for Humanity.